Plugging and Abandonment
P3's personnel has been in the plugging and abandoning business for over 30 years. We provide supervisory services on a day rate basis for those Operators who do not require our complete plugging services.
With the capacity and expertise to handle any project, P3 has evolved into the premier provider of workover, well servicing and plugging and abandonment operations in East Texas. Since this is one of our core businesses, we have a highly developed infrastructure and the base of knowledge and experience to draw upon for any plugging project.
We have assembled a team of in-house project managers, regulatory support staff and experienced, accomplished onsite personnel. Princess Three has the expertise to plan and direct all phases of a workover, well servicing and well abandonment project and ensure the completion of the necessary regulatory paperwork requirements. Equally important, Princess Three has the financial resources to stand behind its work, as well as a comprehensive safety program.
Please contact email@example.com for a proposal or call our offices at 903-657-4504. We appreciate your business.
P3 offers quality well services throughout the productive life of the well, including:
- Completion services to new wellbores to help establish production after the drilling rig has moved off location
- Removal, repair and replacement of down-hole equipment, returning the well to operations
- Hoisting tools and equipment required by the operation into and out of the well
- Removing equipment from the well bore for production enhancement
- Well pressure testing services
- Plugging and abandonment services
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or call our offices at 903-657-4504. We appreciate your business.